For over 33 years, KARNATECH in Stalowa Wola has been providing services to businesses in the production of steel construction elements, conducting complete repairs of machines and equipment, industrial logistics, CNC machining, and carrying out all kinds of custom orders for the industry.
Serviced industries: foundry, tooling, automotive, railway, aviation.
Due to the development of the company, we are looking for a JUNIOR CNC PROGRAMMER.
- Knowledge of CNC machines with software: Heidenhain, Fanuc.
- Creation of machining programs and their implementation
- Creation of machining technologies for details in accordance with their technical requirements
- Selection of tools and parameters
- Ensuring the continuity of the produced elements’ quality
- Planning machining times, assessing the possibility of executing details
- Taking care of proper tool and material assortment
- Minimum technical education
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM (CATIA, NX)
- Experience as a CNC operator is welcome
- Very good knowledge of technical drawing, proper reading and interpretation (a necessary condition)
- Knowledge of general principles of optimal CNC machine programming
- Ability to work in a team
- Good work organization
- Stable employment and friendly atmosphere
- Subsidies for training and courses
- Group insurance and additional accident insurance
Please send your CV along with the following clause:
I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the job offer for the purposes necessary to carry out the recruitment process to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org